Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here is my theory.



Okay never mind it sounds alot different when written down.
Soooo, I am just going to spout off some random facts and you'll never know why unless I see you to be trustworthy.

1.I have a doll. His name is baby beans. Which is a very good point. He is a He..some people mistake him for a girl and it makes me mad.
2. Say you're boy and you consider going out with me DO NOT TAKE ME TO A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT ON A FIRST DATE *Note: I am not speaking to anyone in particular..I just witnessed something like it last night and it made me think of the matter more in depth.*
3. I don't really like chinese..food that is.
4.I have a fetish for strapless dresses(haha I told Georgette that last night and she burst out laughing..and called me cute even though she knows I hate it..but coming from her it is tolerable.
5.I just painted my toenails black..why I am putting that on this list I have no clue.
6.I have always had a secret(or not so secret) longing for a Chihuahua and I would name him Rikki. But not a hairless one.
7.I like the smell of gas
8. I have never had a Big Mac
9. I have just now clued into the fact that Mac probably stands for Mcdonalds in some way.
10. If I could be granted a talent it would probably be to not embarass myself artistically
11.Buttery microwave popcorn is one of those things that I am always in the mood to eat.


But in other news..
My mothers birthday is in a month and 11 days and I need to think of something outrageously spectacular..any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I would like to hear your theory.
    ps. you could get your mom a pattern for a knitted car seat cover. it would be spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first dates at fast food joints are the best first date... cuz if she really luvs you she will still come back for a second date... really its just a test... or maybe fast food is really just that good.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive