Saturday, November 22, 2008

This is what happens when I don't go out on Friday night.

Ewww, I think I am becoming responsible.
Last night I made cupcakes so when I went to clean everything up I organized all the dirty dishes so the kitchen would look a little neater. While I was doing that my mom came in and said she was going to bed. Well, my conscience took over and made me load up the dishes, tidy up the kitchen. In doing so I went to put some dirty dishcloths in the laundry and I saw that it was full and overflowing so I went downstairs with that. Put it in to wash and folded all the clean laundry. Pause here: I will never think I have to much clothing again. My little brother had like clothing amount equal to mine and that was just his laundry...tsk tsk.

So I did that and then I rearranged all the bookshelves downstairs. So I never really got around to cleaning the kitchen again but it looked okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive