Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nov. 1

Okay first note. IT IS ALREADY NOVEMBER! That is freaking crazy!


So today me and my mom went out for lunch to Earls. It was good. I got this hot chicken caeser salad and there was sooo much. I stuffed myself, then...

I convinced my mom to buy this drink called "green eyed pink panther". It sound really good: Gin, Watermelon and Strawberry liquer, Pink lemonade and a cucumber.
But then we got it and it was disgusting! See if we ever take chances with expensive drinks again.


We did a little driving practise.
Went to the mall, did some errand, went home and Matthew and Behn came for supper.

It's our choice of food for our birthday dinners so I got Pizza hut pizza and icecream cake. Of course I was still full from lunch so I didn't appreciate it as much. And I was so tired from getting my sleeping pattern so out of whack for the past couple days.




Anway. My Cousins gave me a photo album so I am going to try and fill it with pictures of year 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive