Saturday, November 1, 2008

Beware, all road users!


My idea of studying for the 'L' test.

3 years before: I am going to get the manual out now and have it pretty much memorized by the time I need to take it....well..it is so far off I'll just leave it for now.
1 year before: Okay one year to go, have to get that book out and start studying..well it is so far off still I've got time.
1 week before:Okay I'm pushing it now have to start reading the book..it's boring so I only make it to chapter 4
1 day before:OH MY GOSH IT'S TOMORROW. CRAM CRAM CRAM.
Stayed up til 12/1 reading the book and memorizing important facts, went to bed, got out of bed after half an hour because I was so nervous, wrote on my blog..checked my email..went back to bed and just lay there until I finally fell asleep at 2. Woke up at seven did nothing for a while. Went on the computer and took onling quizzes..glanced over the book. Ate cheese and drank water so I would be hydrated and nourished so my brain would work properly. Went to the place..messed up on filling out the forms(good thing they don't take points off for that) got the grossest picture ever taken. Then took the test. I aced it. Well I won't say aced but I did get 91% only four wrong out of the fourty four that I answered. Finished it in 10.6 minutes. Pretty proud of myself. Went driving today. Didn't do much but you know..have to start out slowly. But anyway. I'm pretty happy.

Ignore the fake cheezy nasty smile.







1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAYYYY!! congratulations!
    You are already a much better driver than I will ever be.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive