Monday, November 24, 2008

Some things you should know..

But you probably don't.

1. Two words:Earl Grey. I love it. I actually never used to be a tea drinker. I had to be in the right mood and that happened only like twice a year but now, I don't know how but I can drink it all the time. I never really try different kinds though, I just stick to what I  know best.

2. Two foods that I am in the mood for anytime: Microwave popcorn and Chocolate kisses. Kisses are actually the only chocolate product that I can eat buckets of. Which brings me to my next..

3. I don't like chocolate. Well okay here's the thing. I like it, as long as it is in tiny portions. I am not one of those people who could just feast away at it(unless the kind mentioned above). I have been known to not have made it even halfway into a chocolate bar and had to stop cause I couldn't stand the taste anymore..I know wiiiierrrd.

4.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Spell my name with a capital H at all times. That is pretty much the biggest pet peeve I have.

5.I have a secret(not so secret anymore) crush on Sharpie markers. I have so many in my room and they are my top choice for pretty much anything.

6. I have this blanket. It's really soft and nummy(not speaking literally). It is very old though..I got it like 6 years ago and it had been my aunties when she was a girl. It has holes and the stuffing has come apart on the inside so it's lumpy and it doesn't match my room so whenever somebody comes over I hide it in my closet but I love it so I won't throw it out/give it away til it comes apart or my mom burns it or something.

7. My mom bought this colourful bowl set at costco one time and there is one bowl in it that is the perfect size for one bag of microwave popcorn so whenever I have popcorn I use it. And it's orange to boot!

8.Okay this one has like nothing to do with anything: I read this book that had like 400+ jobs for women and in all that I could only really find 2 that looked interesting 1.Magazine Editor(or just even working at a magazine) 2. Nanny....*Groan* I am kind of panicking. Seems like everyone else has a basic idea of what they want to do after they grad and I have no stinking idea.


1 comment:

  1. Earl Grey is good...have you ever had a london fog?

    It's earl grey with milk and a shot of vanilla...mmmmm really good.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive