Thursday, November 20, 2008

BSB


So, if you want normal review I have heard it said that it was a brilliant
concert.


But I'm not normal am I?


So I got there 30 minutes early. Haha, there was a bit of confusion on my part,
I went all the way around to one end of the place to then discover I was at the
wrong side(or so I thought). So I walked all the way back to the other side and
then checking my ticket realized I had been right the first time
(Hey, what
can I say when I am excited I apparently lose my brain skills.).
I bought a lemonade and sat down. It was really
quite boring just sitting there.


Finally the first act started. Divine Brown.

She was pretty good. Not that I'm in to R&B.
Alot of dancing..and
stuff.


That over I waited some more.
The BSB show started with them in a boxing
ring mock fighting. Trust me I was rolling my eyes already but then what's that oh yeah
I had been fortunately seated beside and behind the only girls on the place who
wanted to dance the entire time(well I'm sure there were others but I am just
using that for effect okay?) So Pretty much my entire view of the stage was
blocked off by these swaying girls. At first I tried peering around them and
everything but by the end I basically just sat there listening but not seeing.


The boy sitting beside me well, one seat over but the seat between us was empty,
was having just as fun time as I was. About halfway through the concert I feel a
tap on my shoulder and it's the guy, he turns his cell phone my way and "Do you
know when this is going to be over?" is typed on it. I shrugged. Like 15 minutes
later I had had enough I got out of my chair(Fortunately I was the first row
from the top so I could just hop over intead of scooting myself down the row of
dancing fans.) I walked almost to the door and found myself somewhere to stand
and watch. Which was much better. I wish I'd thought of that solution 45 minutes
earlier.


And I bought a T-shirt. So all in all. I had never listened to they're music
before and I only knew two of they're songs from listening to the radio. I also
thought that they were too old to be dancing and pretending to be teenagers.
Granted they are not as old as I thought they were but still.
Whatever, I can
say I've been to two concerts now. That was really the only reason I went. To
get my concert rep up.

Just a note for the unsure: I used sarcasm on and off in here so I might mean something totally different than what you are reading.

2 comments:

  1. Well Hannah sounds like you had.....a grand time =D hahah....At least you got to go, at least eh?

    I'll talk to you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hannah! Sounds like it was the concert of a lifetime. I'm so choked I didn't spend all my $$ to get a ticket.

    Just a note for the unsure: I used sarcasm on and off in here so I might mean something totally different than what you are reading.

    :D

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive