Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just doing a little upselling..


My managers must love me. Even when not working I promote Tim Hortons.
YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIANCED THE BEST OF TIMMY'S UNLESS YOU HAVE TRIED THESE ITEMS.
I had to personally go buy these items to take a picture seeing as this drink is so new there is no pictures of it on Google.
So GREEN ICED TEA flavoured with Citrus. We got two new iced teas like a week ago. this one and one regular iced tea flavoured with Lemon. I don't usually like any iced tea except Starbucks and Goodhost so I was a little leery of trying them. But one day while I was working , one of my fellow employees tried the regular one and said it was good. I tried it..but it was only okay. Next shift I had this one and it was excellent. At first it seems too sweet but then the flavours balance out and it is perfect.

Next PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFIN, this thing is amazing. especially the way I have it.. I mean if you just go in normally there won't be as much white frosting on it. Since I'm so special I just walked into the back and squirted some more on there. Anyway the flavour is not really that spicy very tame if you ask me. And if you warm it up even better. So I suggest trying this quick cause I don't think it will be around much longer.

Okay I promise no more blogging. 4 posts in one day is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive