Friday, September 21, 2007

You killed it, you killed the vegetable pac-man.

You know you are addicted to blogging when..
Every time you see a thing that is the slightest bit interesting or just plain but you would make it interesting you blog about it.
Such as if you see a funny item and you knew it would be a hit on your blog so you race to get your camera..let me tell you the story of 'the beheading of mr. Pacman'
My day started at 3:40. I woke up to go to the bathroom and just as I was falling back to sleep barkbarkbark *Just so you know this has nothing to do with it I am just telling you about my day* I knew it was Spenser. I tried to fall asleep but with constant annoying sounds like that I cannot fall asleep. So I thought about opening my window and talking to her, but since my room is so far away I would have to shout and possibly wake up the neighbours or my own family. So I thought about going down and talking to her but..I mean like why was she barking? Could it be that as soon as I open the door I would have an axe-murderer smiling down at me? So that was the reason I did not go out onto the deck either(If you do not know my house this would not make sense to me..of course you don't even know where the puppies were born. I have done a great job of not explaining. Right when you go down the steps by the back door there is a little covered area with the big freezer. That is where they are.). So I tip-toed through the house, stood on the stairs and opened the window there which is directly overtop. And I called out:spenser. Spenser. SPENSER she stopped for a couple moments and went back to barking, I kept calling to her and finally she stopped but she was still whining a little. That was okay with me. I went back to bed and at this point I was seriously considering just getting up right then and making the salad but I didn't know how to cook the chicken so I went back to sleep.
Now you might be asking 'what salad?' Which brings me to the tale.
Today is the first day of our youth 'club'(don't ask) and it's a potluck so I decided to make Japanese chicken salad and this new type of cookie I got of the food channel(you see I told you that would be good for something..it is actually quite entertaining to watch) I made the cookie dough last night and put it in the fridge to chill, then this morning at 7:30 my mom woke me up. I cooked up the chicken,after asking my mom how, and then I got the cabbage out of the fridge. since I had never cut a cabbage before I asked my mmom to show me. She cut it in half and then cut out the stem by doing a v shape. Hold it I said I need a picture so I went searching for the camera which is not an easy task in our house. And then after that accomplishment I had to find batteries, I tried two different sets before I got exasperated and took a pair from my brothers gameboy. Those ones of course were the cheap ones but I thought that they would do for one picture. I took the picture but just as it flashed the camera went dead I turned it back on to see if pacman was there but he wasn't,I looked up and my mom had already started cutting it. And this is where my title comes in. I kept saying that over and over. I guess there is always next time to get a picture of the vegetable pacman.

2 comments:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive