Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mexico!

So, I think most of you have heard that my family is going to Mexico.
We are leaving November 10 and getting back November 18. This is big in a number of ways. I have never been on a plane. I have never been to the USA/Mexico..heck I never been outa B.C. . This is the first family vacation we have been on since I was a baby(we went to victoria because my dad had a business meeting I think). I plan to get a better tan. To maybe go snorkelling though the thought of that is scary..I mean sharks are in those waters..and other dangerous creatures. Of course that is 9 days I don't have to think about work/school(though I might bring some along).
In other news..My store has changed from 24 to 5am-11pm..which is going to be bad because we sometimes went there for late night excursions.
I started guitar lessons today. Kris is the same as always.
I have figured out that my school this year is reading baking/cooking and math all my best areas except for the math part.
Mcqueen lake is next week. I am pretty excited.
I need new Pyjamas..
Pyjamas is a funny word.
I watched the kids choice awards last night. SO STUPID.

1 comment:

  1. You've never been on an airplane ride before?! haha, don't try and bring school work...You always plan to do some of it, but it never happens. Plus it just takes up space in your bag where you could have put stuff that you buy down there.

    Valleyview 1 is now only open til 11?! That sucks.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive