Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sucess is equated with excess..

So yesterday I set my alarm for..7:40 I think. But I have two alarm clocks so I set one for ten minutes later just in case I "accidently" turned the first one off.
But it turned out that I woke up before the alarm went off and decided that I wanted to sleep in so I turned both of them off. Iam going to try getting into routine..but it can wait until next week..maybe. I
I got my school done at 11:28 and read my book for a while. Until Cade came into my room and announced we were doing something with Curtis and Karemi. And he only gave me like 20 minutes to get ready. So I had a shower..and did normal get ready type things and then we left. And since Cade didn't know how to get to Aneta's(Karemi's Aunt) house I had to direct him(I did alot of directing yesterday..nobody knew where they were going) And then we went to Curtis's house and just stood around for a while trying to figure out what we should do. I got my camp shirt. But it's a small not an extrasmall..so I hope it shrinks. Finally we went to Starbucks(believe it or not it wasn't my choice) and I got my usual mocha frappacino blended coffee but this time they put drizzle on it. I don't know why, they have never done that before. Karemi paid for Curtis and Cade's because she got a discount but they didn't know she paid so they paid too. But they only made two drinks not four.
Since there is nothing to do in Kamloops we went to the mall because "walking around is much better than sitting." Not sure if I agree with that but Jess was working so we said hi and we just walked around while Cade went and had his Bass lesson. And I kept seeing people I know. And I got a guitar t-shirt. And a green zip-up hoodie. I tried on the large.
Hannah:I think I need a different size
Curtis:Yeah, you should try the medium
Hannah: What no way! I am going for the extra large.
Silly Curtis, he doesn't seem to understand that you need a huge one so that you can curl up in it. Or..I don't know big ones are just better.
We went and got pizza. And walked(we did a LOT of walking) over to superstore and got pop and chips and mini peach rings. We ended up only eating one pizza one thing of pop(we had two) and none of the chips..what a waste of food.
We went to rent a movie but it was time to pick up Jess, so me anc Cade left C and K and went back up to the mall. We had to do an errand for my mom so we took a huge detour back downtown. On the way Jess interested with facts such as the new bus schedule is in punjabi. Finally we went back up to Anita's house and I realized it was a bad decision leaving C and K to pick the movie all by themself..they picked Disturbia!!! Which in fact they both had already seen it. And it was me Jess and Cade who hadn't. What a freaky movie..yeah they kept laughing at me through the whole thing because I was so scared.
But that was our night.
Fun.
p.s. I forgot my camera..what a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive