Friday, September 14, 2007

Kamloops Vs. Kelowna




Today was a lazy day.
But I made apple crisp. I wasn't here when it came out of the oven but it looked good when it went in.
Me and Cade drove like everywhere downtown looking for a parking spot until I finally convinced him to look on the street of interior savings center to see if there was any there. There was. The game was okay. I just don't understand why they keep stopping and starting and pulling players off and putting new ones on and yeah. It was fun, I switch on and off from watching the game to doing my crossword puzzle. I always seemed to be doing my puzzle when something exciting happened. I hate that. But I had popcorn..that made me happy(Thank-you David).
And after we went to Denny's(Yeah I know, who goes to Denny's?) I actually didn't know that they were open til 2. I got a chicken salad and sampled Angela's oreo milkshake. It was really good.
Did I mention the blazers won 3-1? It was 3-0 until like the last minute.
And I learned some new hockey information.

1 comment:

  1. Ack Denny's! I know too many ex-Timmers that work there.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive