Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MISSING!


So I lost my ipod at mcqueen lake or on the way back or in our driveway or in the house. I don't know. It isn't technically my fault seeing as I didn't touch it during that process so..
I will offer a $10 reward to anybody out of my family(Family: the reason I am not opening up the reward deal to you is this, you probably have hid it waiting for the day I would offer a reward for it.) of course I don't reallyknow how you would find it except to come over here and go rooting through our stuff which I wouldn't like very much.

2 comments:

  1. YES! I get ten bucks. I have it Hannah. I had it all along. I know I said I hate music, but I couldn't help it. And now I actually get paid for taking it! YAY! Ahem..no, I don't really have it. But I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by getting a google account. Yes thats right, I finally caved so I can comment on your blog like I so desperately wanted to. xD :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, since you'll never go back and read your comments on your other posts.. xD Y'know that one with the picture of the toilet seat cover? I looked at it quick, and thought it was a thick layer of scummy stuff stuck on your toilet. I was all, "Eew, clean more often Hannah! Maybe your bathroom this time instead of your ROOM!" Moosen. xD Cough...cough...cough...I was gonna say more and I forget.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive