Monday, September 24, 2007

Night Owl Strikes Back.

I took a really long nap today it went from like 2or 3 to quarter to eight.
Picture this Hannah wide awake at the time that normal people are going to bed. Wait you don't have to picture it yourself, I will do it for you.
So I think I will change my identity to night owl just for this post.
1. Night owl starts cleaning her room since she has so much raw energy and she cannot put it to loud uses.

Ahh much better.
2. Night owl discovers many hair elastics and bobby pins in her bed due to being too laazy to undo her hair before she sleeps.
3. Night owl painted her toenails for lack of a better thing to do.

4. A Night owl thought 'the silence is really loud'.
I have two clocks. One is like 21 seconds faster than the other one(I counted)
Our house is really cold.

My old shoes. You have served me well. But there comes a time when, out with the old in with the new.

*Sniff**Sniff* Yummy smelly markers

*Gasp* Where has it gone! I want September back! Which reminds me 37 days til my birthday.

To go.
Well this is Night Owl signing out. Tune in the next sunday that Hannah has a nap on a Sunday afternoon because she is so tired to read about more nighttime adventures.

3 comments:

  1. i need a night owl one day soon. Do you know how hard it is to do math these days! its near impossible... mannnnnnnnnnn
    in and out *fades*

    ReplyDelete
  2. smelly markers! Don't get me started on the joys and wonders of smelly markers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to always get a new pack of Mr Sketch every school year...it was a highlight.
    I hate not being able to sleep.
    Lately I have been waking up super early wide awake...I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive