Monday, September 24, 2007

A thought I have been thinking..

Will blogger still be here in 20 years so I can show my daughter my blog? I mean this is basically a diary, and isn't that what your supposed to do?
Anyway, more random pictures.

The squash we had for supper...yummm(that is a sacastic yumm)

Sean doing his puzzle. He refused to let me help.

Noah looking..Noah-ish

Hannah bored with a camera in her hand

...

The puppies. They are..10 days old now.

Here is my project. Most of it is not sewn together. But it is going to be awesome.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder the same thing sometimes. I love blogging, but I used to keep a journal/diary religiously...now I mostly just blog...but journals are nice because you know they'll be around forever.

    Well, 20 years from now technology will be so advanced that our kids will be like, "you used to use PEN and PAPER?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.blogprinting.com/

    Here you go, I found this today and thought of you...Now you can publish your blog and make a book out of it! :D

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive