Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hannah's B.C. Wishlist.

Well, seeing as it is 32 days until my birthday I thought ity would be a good time to put up my birthday christmas wishlist. I will do the 1 edition here but I am also doing it on facebook and if I have any updates I will put them onto facebook. Not saying you have to buy me anything. I am not implying anything.

1. Movies: Cinderella Story,King Kong,Music+Lyrics
2. Seasons 1,2,3 and 4 of Gilmore Girls
3. CD's: Reliant K,Natalie Imbruglia
4. Any new Jack Sparrow poster that I don't have.
5. Ditto Avril Lavigne
6. Colored LuluLemon Headbands
7. Assorted Junk Food: Pepsi,Fruit Gushers,Microwave popcorn,Doritos,Green Jones Ect.(You know what I like.)
8. A new light thing mabobber
9. Microphone
10.Bob the Builder Band-aids
11.Jack Sparrow bag from Claires
12.Any black or white clothing that I would like(Shirt:XS Pants:1 or 3 or if they are sweats XL
13.Any Jack Sparrow Memorabilia
14.A big mirror
15.A clock/radio/whatever that has an ipod outlet thing..
16.Any random funky accessories for my bedroom
17.Any cool band-aids

Wow, this really is a 'wish'list seeing as most of the stuff in it is expensive.
And there seems to be alot of Jack Sparrow items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive