Sunday, September 9, 2007

Summing it up.

I don't have alot of time. And I don't want a whole backlog of things I need to blog about so this is going to be short and to the point.
Thursday:
There were angry people in drive-thru..one of them said the F word.
I got off at eight but my mom didn't pick me up until eight thirty and I didn't get home until ten. So much for getting to bed early.
I had a lot of candy.
Friday:
I went to the mall and bought the comfiest sweatpants ever. Definetly worth the thirty bucks.
And I went to Walmart and got some pj bottoms. They are blue and yellow plaid.
That night we had hockey at the dallas park and I actually played for like 20 seconds, it was so much fun! And I befriended a little girl names Paigy. She was like three or four and she was at the park with her older brother(9?) and they were all by themselves no parent. Paigy was not shy at all. She was wow..her parents obviously never taught her to not talk to strangers. After that Kandace slept over and we were pretty much laughing the entire time.
Saturday:
I made a card for Josh and Amanda's wedding and I did nothing. Then I went to the reception and served water. And ate tootsie rolls. Stole apple juice(hehe no actually we didn't).
Sunday:
(Note:for the past few days I have gotten so little sleep..it's not even funny.)
I went to church and I did nursery..I am not even going to go into that.
And we went to '3:10 to yuma' and that was..if my counting was correct, there was 17 profanities. Then me and Alex went to the mall and she bought the sweatpants that I have. Then we walked from the mall to the church. Yes, you heard me right. Only taking a few short breaks at Tim hortons and coopers where we saw Ryan and 2/5 Hayes. We walked the last little bit and just rested on the grass in the backyard for a while. And after it started getting to cold we went into the bathroom and talked. And then into the hallway and talked and then onto the couches and slept. And yeah. Then everybody ate my gummy worms :( (did I mention while we were talking and sleeping c&c was going on?) Anyhoooo that is my life up to date..sort of. Tomorrow I go to mcqueen lake for three days and OH MY GOSH I HAVE TO REMEMBER THE CAMERA!!!! Anyway goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear about your crappy day at Tim's. Some people can be so lame...I mean honestly, who swears in a drive thru?
    On the other hand your road hockey night must have been fun, because I was there and lets face it that was definitely a highlight :D
    Haha you count the profanities in a movie?? That's funny...
    Hope McQueen lake was fun!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive