Saturday, September 29, 2007

My day.

I really need to get one of those things that you talk into them and then the words come out on the screen because that would be so much easier for my rants.
Today I woke up early and cleaned. I actually slept on the floor last night so I wouldn't mess up the bed.
We had our teen club thing,I don't know what to call it, and we had food.
I made these delicious cupcakes, they were so good I actually had two. That is good since I don't usually even eat my baking. And we went for a hike.
And after the peoples left I just sat around. And then sorta watched some of Bad news bears with Matthew but that movie is soooo bad..so much swearing.
And then me and Behn went to mcdonalds because Behn was too afraid to go up to our kitchen while our guests were over.
We did our youth activity. I don't really want to go into detail with that..I mean it was fun but now it's really late and I just want to get this done quick :).
Then after we were like( me and Behn) let's go to mcdonalds again so we did. And I saw some friends from work there.
And yeah. Tomorrow is the youth music thing. And a show thing that my guitar teacher is in so I will probably go.
I also get my avon tomorrow. But there was one eyeshadow thing that I have been waiting for and they forgot to send it so I will get it for free but I have to wait longer.
I am tired but my mom is sleeping in my room so I am sorta creeped out of going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Moms sleeping in daughters room............its weired isnt it?..my mom doesnt that to me too sometimes......golly....yah, i end up sleeping with my sister when that happeneds.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! You didn't mention the "Can we go to the park?" heh no publicity for me eh? Ya I think my mom sleeping in my room would creep me out a little too...

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive