Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hannah hasn't really felt like writing the past couple days so she is just going to put some pictures up.


Look at this item new to my bathroom! My mom bought the set thing but she doesn't like these tiolet cover things. She was going to give it away but I snatched it up. I don't really see the point to them though.

Here are the brownies I made. I do not find them worthy enough to put on my cooking blog seeing as they are made from the box. But to do something different I put extra virgin olive oil. They tasted slightly funny because of that, but they were a good snack.

Just a lovely hand. I really like my hands right now, I don't know why. And the white shirt compliments it nicely

The last Coke bottle. Mmmm I managed to make the box last for quite a while, like 2 hours almost..JK, they lasted a week. They are the best candy ever. But I think that they should have the coke amount different in each one. If you get what I mean.

Here is some of the sewing I started before the summer. I was planning to make a big quilt but that thought died away. I want to start it again. It will be huge. It might take a couple years but I will make it.

Here is a favored pastime of mine. Of course I cheat and if I can't get one I will just move on so I have 3 books of half finished ones. But they make me happy. And they teach me new words, so I tried convincing my mom that doing them could be my english..it didn't work.

Tsk,Tsk. 'tis time for a good cleaning.

Tee hee. I love taking pictures of myself with different faces.

4 comments:

  1. Toilet Seat Covers -

    1.used for after a shower...simpley sit on them and you don't have to towel off your butt.

    2.cover toilet seats so you don't have to clean the toilet lid.

    3. In case all of the toilet paper runs out.

    4. The remains of Sesame Street Puppets...they didn't know what to do with them so they recycled them into carpets for the tops of toilets.

    ...wow I could make a whole blog entry out of purposes of toilet covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha Woooow that made me LAugh Rebekka! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Rebekah! Why'd you have to go and steal my joke. I was totally going to write #3 down. Sheesh! :P

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive