Thursday, September 16, 2010

TILT trying to put a happy perspective on things.

So. My life is a little joy free as of late.
Not that I want it to be that way, I'm just digging myself in a hole really.

But in spite of it all I'm going to record some happy things to try and boost a cheery mood.

1.Chai tea with milk and sugar. = my latest obsession. Usually I can't stand having anything in my tea, I prefer it black so this is a change for me.
2.

Tyler Ward in general makes my life a happy place.
3. Looking good. I'm sorry, but there is a nice feeling I get when I know I look super awesome.

4. My family. Aw. I love hanging out with them all. And I realize that we only have a few years left before we all get separated into our own lives so I'm going to try and make the most of NOW.

5. As much as it kills me to get ready and drag my lazy butt out of the house *usually* when I get out and hang out with people it turns to be really fun.

6. Waking up in the morning..
6.5. When I want to.
6.75. Preferably in the morning, but I'm alive cause I've gotten so much sleep and I feel amazing. Make sense?

7. Music. Definitely the highlight of my life right now.

1 comment:

  1. According to number three... You should be happy all the time.... Oh snap!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive