Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Country Wednesday.

I think it is totally unfair for my car to start frosting up in the mornings already. I mean, it's only SEPTEMBER! It's not supposed to get this cold until like the middle of November.
Doesn't help that my rear defrost is broken.
Oh well, not like there is anybody on the road at 4:30 am :).

P.s. That has nothing to do with my post at all. I could see you trying to figure out what cold has to do with country.

So.Oh another side note:
I am skilled at sweeping..and cleaning bathrooms. And the weird thing is I actually enjoy doing the latter.
You should hire me to clean your house.

Okay, for cereal this time.
On Wednesdays instead of playing Sirius Pop or Sirius 80's, Jenn forces everybody to listen to Sirius Country. In the first hour I wanted to shoot myself. But eventually my mind numbed to it and it wasn't so bad. Heck, the last hour me and Barb(Yeah, that`s right, I have friends at work already.) were discussing big country artists like Billy Ray Cyrus(I heard `Achy, Breaky Heart` for the first time) and ..somebody else who is very famous but I have forgotten her name. Apparently she is coming to Kamloops.

OH! And I got `promoted` today! I no longer open boxes, scan items and put those items into different boxes. I now....................open boxes, scan items and put those items into different boxes! It`s totally different I assure you.

OH! And my boss called me into his office after my lunch break...and..told me I am doing an amazing job! Yay me. Apparently on Monday I was star employee and Tuesday was second place. And here this whole time I thought I was such a newb and going way too slow.

And tomorrow is Thursday which means the next day in Friday!! Things are looking up people.
I no longer hate life all the time. Just some of the time =).

3 comments:

  1. Don't let them suck you in! NRI is eeeeviillllll! :P

    Apply at the hospital! There are a ton of positions going up, so they'll probably be hiring a new batch of casuals and you'll probably get loads of work!

    ps. Twitter? For real? UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to Jill... it took a long time to find this job.. and your gonna be running that place in no time with all your promotions and everything.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive