Monday, September 20, 2010

Open wide!

I have a confession.
I broke my diet today.
In a matter of speaking.

I promised myself that I wouldn't go to McDonalds for a while and I *may* have stopped in there this afternoon. BUT IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE, I assure you.

A. My job sucks and I needed a pick-me-up.
B.I had planned on going to dairy queen but I missed the turn off.

The basic gist of it is this.

I went to the othodontist today.
And..they gave me fangs.


If you actually want to see it you might have to click on the picture to make it bigger.



In actuality, they glued these metal bars things to my front teeth so I can't bite down. Cause I'm wearing down my teeth and my jaw isn't moving fast enough and all this ridiculousness.
So, my molars can't touch anymore which makes it very awkward for eating.
Eating is in fact none existant right now.
Except..for the hot fudge sundae that I bought at McDonalds.
That's ALL I got I promise.

OH, and lucky me! I get braces right before Haiti! That will be the best.

BTDubs: For everyone out there(namely Jill and Ang cause you guys have asked)
I have a job.
Obviously I couldn't stay unemployed for long, I found it quite boring.
I work at NRI, for those of you who know what that is..pity me. For those who don't..I don't want to explain for the 100th time =D.
Let's just say...I can't wait until the end of October.


EDIT:
Heck, I didn't even mention the best part of this new vampire-like state..I talk funny! Yay. I though I sounded weird when I got braces..but now my 's's sound really strange. Please don't make fun of me next time you hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive