Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beware the groove.


So first of all I'd like to say that Emperors New Groove is probably in my list of top ten favorite movies. But of course I've never sat down to figure out that list so I'm not totally sure.

I was just reminded of it this morning so I think I'm going to watch it today.

Anyway.
I woke up at 7:30 this morning for no reason.
So I'm making cookies.
And drinking coffee.

And telling you guys a story that just came to mind.

So at camp every day the leaders are allowed to have roughly $1 worth of tuck(candy).

*pause* Noah has to go feed the chickens so at the moment he is banging a spoon against a pan to scare off the bear. It makes me laugh.
*play*

And I absolutely love coke bottle candies so every day I would get 20 of those. But the thing is when it's comes to candy I like diversity as well, so every day after I got my 20 coke bottles I would go over to Brandon(one of my best friends) and I would trade him two of my candies for two of his watermelons.
Every day.
People asked me why I didn't just get 18 bottle and 2 watermelons, and I could have...but it was just a nice little routine we had.

So now every time I have watermelons or coke bottles I think of him.
Aw. :)

We had many great 'adventures' together.

One time his mom sent him a bag of cookies..this huge bag..
And we spent the entire day lying on the couch watching movies and eating those cookies,.we must have had like 20 each.

Or the time Me, Brandon and Annalisa got stuck on the wrong side of the lake overnight because of the fire so we bought a Hannah Montana icecream cake and watched 'Parent Trap'.

Or the time we hung out in the yarn shop together.
Haha, I miss that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive