Thursday, September 23, 2010

Maybe blogging TOO much now?

Haha, I have to laugh at myself sometimes.

First I was freaking out at work cause I thought I wasn't being fast enough but they told me I was pretty much the best.
And then today. I'm panicking cause I'm trying to remember how to do everything and I was worried that I was going to forget and do it wrong or have to ask my trainer how to do it like a million times but as I was working and he was watching to make sure I did it correctly he commented that since I was doing it so fast and without any problems it was as if I had worked at NRI before. :) I felt pretty good after that.
I just need to start chilling and remind myself that the job is actually really simple I just need to stop over thinking things so much.

My babies left me a present on the front steps today.
Who doesn't think a mouse head and insides are not the most amazing gift ever?
And if that wasn't enough as I walked a few steps further I found a birds feathers scattered all over the driveway and there was blood on the rocks.
Mmmm. Delicious. I guess thats his way of telling me I shouldn't leave him outside overnight.
It's not my fault though. I told him it was time to come in but he didn't want to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive