Thursday, September 2, 2010

Epic Fail!

Haha, so Summer Goals.
I would like to say that the excitement and effort that I had for the first..2 days should count for something!
And I actually did go out of my way to try at least a couple times for all of these things.

But here we go.

1.Sixpack
2.Travel(Yay, the only one I actually accomplished!)
3. Make my own CD
4.Learn Spanish

So, 1. I started with the right attitude by buying myself a pass to the gym in Valleyview but you know, I did work full time all summer..and I think that gym is creepy..so no, it didn't get done.
2.Yay I went to Jamaica! 'nuff said.
3. Make my own CD..haha I tried to write..a couple times I promise..I think this is going to be more like a 5 year goal.
4. I bought the book. :D

So. Hannah is not a quitter. When Hannah does not get it done on time she gives herself more time.
1. I have now started up a routine..and so far it's held up for three days so I'd say I'm doing pretty good. I've also cut out McDonalds and Carbonated Beverage. All for the greater good of getting myself in shape.
2. Done and Completed. Although I could count Haiti as bonus points.
3. I'm narrowing my goal to writing one song and actually getting it recorded at a studio..I've got contacts so the recording it part will be easy :D.
4.Now the book will be put to use..I will say my goal is to actually be able to have small conversations.

It might look like these are small, but I am only giving myself 'til Christmas to accomplish them(I mean I have to get these goals out of the way so I can make new ones in January!)
So I hope since there are only 3..and they are pretty small it will be easy to focus and get 'er done.

2 comments:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive