Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Weekend.

So, Hmmm. Do you want minute by minute replay?

My bus left Friday morning 8:25 a.m.
We got there like half an hour early though, cause we're paranoid like that. Speaking of paranoid, my mother spent most of that half hour giving me great advice like 'Don't take candy from strangers'. Apparently I didn't learn this lesson well enough when I was 3.

The bus trip was very uneventful. It was weird, later everybody kept asking me how the bus ride was..I got annoyed because why would it be anything other than boring and why do you guys keep asking me dumb questions :).

Although..there was an accident on the highway and our driver told us we were going to have to take a detour which would make us an about an hour late but the highway opened again and so we were just delayed like 15 minutes.

Mmm, got there..met up with everybody. Drove to Peachland to my favoritest bakery/coffee shop ever and ate bread. Well, everybody else ate bread. I looked at a wedding magazine. It had so much information. I'm sad that I didn't take it with me.

We went back to Kelowna then, and waited at the mall for a while. I don't really know what we were doing there. Haha, just sitting..And I ate a delicious cinnamon bun and everybody was getting mad at me cause that was the only thing I had eaten so far that day.

Went to Steves house..did some more sitting. Drove to Brandons..I fell asleep on the way. I was so tired. We ate burgers there..and played catch phrase. And just hung out for a while.

Then Jordan drove me and KP back to Cassandras house where we slept..or I tried to sleep :).

In the morning..I didn't want to get out of bed. It was so comfortable..so I waited until the last possible moment..and I sacrificed wearing makeup for that extra sleep. Totally worth it.

We walked up to Jordans house..and had tea and talked. It was probably my most favorite part of the weekend. Just so random.

Then off to Steves where we had a huge breakfast..I ate four waffles. They were gigantic. And lots of bacon and ham. And I felt to gross after.

*BAM*
We went to the H2O Center. Imagine our tournament capital center pool thing..but like 500 times bigger..haha.
I don't want to have to explain it all so go to the virtual tour if you really want to know.

Then we went for Mcdonalds for supper and as everybody was getting into vehicles after that I quickly announced that I was leaving and it had been great seeing everybody. HAH, I hate goodbyes and that made it semi not awkward since they were like all in vehicles already. Then Jon dropped me off at the bus stop..I did walk back to the mall to pick something up and then to the grocery store to buy food but then I was off..and back in Kamloops 4 hours later.

But yeah. That's pretty much it for my weekend. It was good. Made me never want to something like that ever again though.. :) but I probably will.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Sounds like you were busy. No wonder you were so tired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not wearing makeup for extra sleep.... a worthy trade off! I do it all the time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um excuse me. What made you never want to do that again? The fact I was talking and talking and talking because you are such a great listener. Well sorry poopy pants, I really missed you and I am so sad you didn't talk about my huge hug I gave you. It was a blast, don't try to say it wasn't. I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive