Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A list.

1. French Press.
2.The cool green travel mug from Starbucks.(Ask Josh, Kandace or Alex)
3.Popsicles. (But a specific kind.)
4.Black Picture Frames(any kind) WITH pictures of you and me/you/my friends already in it.
5.You.
6.Either of the Taylor Swift Albums.
7. A Blackmoor Goldfish.
8. A stuffed cow from Ruckers.
9. A Hockey Stick. Like a good one. I don't expect any of you to buy this for me but if you would like to hint to one of my elder brothers I would be fine with that. Just make sure they remember that unlike them I need a right handed stick.

That's all for now.
If I think of something else I will just update this post.

2 comments:

  1. Birthday list?
    I think I'll give you #5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackmoor Goldfish.... what about the PUG?

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive