Thursday, November 5, 2009

TILT?

Well, How ironic is it that the one Thursday that I actually remember is the one Thursday that I cannot seem to think of anything I love.
JUST KIDDING!
But honestly it is very hard.

I was talking to someone the other day and they asked what type of mood I get in when I am sick. I didn't really have an answer cause I didn't think I had a different sort of mood. After two days being sick now I figure out that BOY, WAS I WRONG!

Yesterday was fever and headaches. I felt:Mad, annoyed with anybody that tried to talk to me, annoyed with everything really, and I hated the world.

Today is chills. I feel: Very, very emotional, like crying for no reason, and just really sad. Tiny little problems seems so much bigger. I think of all the stuff that I should be doing or should have started a long time ago and feel terrible for not having done them.

Anyways. Happy things.

Things I love:

*EDIT* Okay. I have found two things that make me immensely happy. The first thing happened after this post so you can't get mad at me for not writing about it.
The second..well. Remember I have been dizzy? I cannot think straight when I am like this so it's really not my fault.
1. My amazing manager Julie! Haha, no I am not joking. I phoned her today saying that I was sick and I couldn't make it tomorrow. After that she texts me back saying she took me off all my shifts for the next week! She thought I would be mad (and well, I probably will be when I get my paycheck next week :) but right now I am just happy. Although feeling alot guilty because I've never had to call in sick before. But I'm sure I will get over that reeaal quick.
2.My green blanket that I got for my birthday. I have not woken up in the night since I started using it. Which is quite amazing since I used to 3 times at least.
And it is especially nice today because I've had chills constantly and it's kept me really warm.

TICT
Things I crave Thursday.

1. Tostito Chips.
2. Oreo cake
3. Actually wanting to go out and do some exercise.
4. Feeling better.
That's pretty much it.
Night all. I'm going to go sleep away my sickness.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I inspired a blog post...
    well.. technically your sickness did but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, being sick is the worrrsssttt. Hope you start feeling better soon! Ps. I'm lovin the CD, thanks for lending it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My TILT-
    1. Hannah.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive