Monday, October 19, 2009

Things I love Monday.

1. Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Pancakes smothered in Peanut Butter and Syrup.


2.Home Made Pumpkin Muffins.
3.Baking for the first time in a long time.



4.Photoshooting.
5.FALL!
6.A new Toque.


7. New episodes from my favorite shows.
8. Not having to work. Just doing random stuff at home.
9. Dancing around the kitchen to Taylor Swift. (You guys do not know how weird I am. Sean could tell you so many stories)
10. Drooling over yummy recipes on Kraft Canada

Things I don't love:
1. Remembering I had a take home quiz that I forgot to do on my two weeks off and then having to do it on the car drive over and feeling so rushed and panicked only to arrive and find out almost nobody had done it and it wasn't required.
2. Driving classes.
3. Worrying about the 'N' test.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your driving lessons go better than this.... ;-)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new tuque! Nice color!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive