Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Flavours of the Month.(Evestay)


Mmmmm, this first one is delicious.
But unfortunately they only have this kind in North Van. :(. Maybe one day I will be rich enough to travel there and see this one in person.



This Months actual feature is pumpkin spice.
We have a pumpkin spice Tea, Donut and my favorite, the muffin.
This thing is so good. If you have been around for a while you will remember that I blogged about this baby last year around this time.

So, what can I say..it tastes yummy, it has the amazing spice factor and then on top of that it has some pumpkin seeds mixed in and cream cheese frosting piped into it. (If you want it to be more amazing that it already is you have to get Hannah to make it for you and she will put triple the amount of frosting in :).




Last but not least: Large Iced Mocha Latte.
So good. This consists of..Well, I don't know for sure..haha but it has
Expresso, Chocolate syrup base, Ice, Milk and then whipped topping and drizzle on top.
Technically if you order it normal it will be made with Chocolate milk but I found that that was really heavy so now I make it with white milk and it is just perfect. Oh, and since I have a terrible time with caffeine after 12 pm I make it decaff. Lame I know but it tastes the same.

4 comments:

  1. You're pretty scrumptious yourself, you know.

    Never tried the muffin, but I recall the donut is half decent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post deceived me. Now I see. I agree with Becks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The muffin is amazing.. truly.
    have yet to have an iced latte.. i could make one.. but i want you to make it for me...

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive