Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It was just one of those days.





Well, actually the first half of my day was awesome.

I went to the library for the first time in a month at least.
Got some books..checked out value village..it has been FOREVER since I was last in there.
I like the security dude. We talked. It was fun.

I went to my favorite place for lunch. Yumm. Yay, monopoly :).

Then we went for a visit at my gramas house. Also very fun and entertaining.

Then I drove up the hill to drop Noah off at climbing and me and Josh went for an adventure.
It was fun.

And that's all I really want to talk about. After that it just went downhill and I was having a terrible night until....

Somebody brought me flowers. :). And then I couldn't stop smiling.
The rest of my shift was alot better. And after I got home I read a note from a friend and it made me feel even better. And now not having to work for a week makes me feel great. And knowing KP is going to Kelowna and is not skipping out of me makes me feel fantastic.

I feel good. And I am going erase all the bad stuff from my memory and move on with life.


p.s. I listened to Smother Me- The Used for the first time after work today. I love it.

4 comments:

  1. I just went to the library to get my card renewed. I didn't even know those things could expire...but I hadn't used it since before I went to Ireland, and I had $5.40 fines from travel books. What a warm welcome back.

    ps. flowers at work! cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually my favorite song by The Used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like the drawing... ha ha Pugs are really hard to draw.. Glad your feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your day turned around!
    I had fun following you around Wal Mart haha
    and you definitely need to go back and buy that toque...

    Smother..... I am soo glad you like that song....
    One of my favourites by them aswell!
    You forgot the most important part of the song title... its actually Smother Me / Queso...
    But I forgive you!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive