Thursday, October 8, 2009

400

Yes, I am very aware that this is my 4th post of the day, I just wanted to catch up on everything..and get to the 400th post mark!

With that being said, I will try to catch you up on my life.

Umm.

Work.

Haha, yeah that is the extent of my life right now it would seem.
Except the weird thing is I'm not working full time or anything so it should be such a big part, but it feels like it.

But since stories of work would probably just bore you I will keep that out of my blog.

So Tuesday I went for a driving lesson..and I did parallel parking for the first time. It was..scary. Well, maybe not really scary I just felt very unprepared and he didn't really explain what I was supposed to do. The first one failed. But the other two were actually really good and he said I did a great job especially since it was my first time.

Last night some of us went to the double feature Toy Story 1&2 in 3-D at the theatre. It was amazing. And I'm sorry for doubting myself. Everybody else thought it was going to be a bad idea..but NO It was AMAZING and I'm so happy I went. I had not seen those movies in so long and I totally forgotten most of it. And it was in 3-D so it makes it that much better cause you get to wear those hot glasses that makes everybody look attractive :).

OOOOO, on Saturday after work I went to the mall, It was the first time I had been there in a while. I got some stuff. And then I met up with Jess randomly and we went shopping togethere for a while. She 'convinced' me to buy some stuff that I would never usually consider but they are turning out to be not that bad. Pants, people.

Sunday was..going to Red Robins for the first(and maybe last :P) time..and the life chain.

Oooo yesterday I spent some time with two of my favorite people. It was fun, I always like hanging out with them. We just chilled..went to Starbucks, watched a movie.
I like doing stuff like that. Not too big..just nothing planned but it's fun cause it's with people I like.

Okay, enough blogging for one day.

23 DAYS, PEOPLE!

"But the hat looked good?     Tell me the hat looked good."

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on four hundred, you prolific blogger you.

    I think this is an addiction.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. 400? Crazy. I guess I have no right to complain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I couldn't even look at/finish that blog about your toenail.
    Warts are one thing, but bloody disgusting gory gruesome toenails are another. That was out of line, ok? Waaaaay out of line. Now I have to lay the smack down.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive