Friday, October 23, 2009

I wrote this last night but blogger was down.

I *hatehatehate* packing.
Although, I am not actually that bad at it.

It's just the nerves of forgetting something and mentally preparing myself for a stressful trip all mixed together makes me procrastinate until the last second possible and then take forever doing it because when it comes to packing I am a perfectionist.

My list(Yes, I have a list. Step #1 to being an excellent packer) is titled(Haha, yes my list is titled.)

"Hannah's Overnight Packing list.
*Who knew one person needed so much stuff?*"

Along with the normal 'Toothbrush', 'PJ's' and 'Hoodie' you will find strange items such as 'Whistles', 'Fresh Supply of Tylenol' and 'Coffee to Go'.

Surprisingly enough even though my usual writing is the messiest thing you have ever seen, I pull it together to make my lists very tidy.
With neat check marks beside all the items already packed and the things that I need to put in tomorrow are highlighted in pink for an easy find while I am half asleep tomorrow.
Speaking of that, at the bottom of the list there is one last thing,
'1 Well-Rested, Beautiful Girl'. It is highlighted in pink with some extra green highlighter to show that this one is really important.
So I really should be off to bed.

I leave tomorrow morning for Kelowna. I will only be gone until late Saturday night but I am taking the Greyhound so you will probably want to pray for me :).
Hopefully I have fun and return unharmed. But then again, I do need some exciting blog material for when I get back :).

Have a fun weekend without me.

1 comment:

  1. Are you doing that gray font on gray background on purpose? cuz I suck at trying to highlight the text to read it. take pity on this poor fool.

    I hate packing as well. And I'm terrible at it. I suffer from COS. Chronic Overpacking Syndrome.

    When I was a young 'un I had a permanent list for sleepover necessities. Otherwise I would forget everything except toys. True story.

    Have fun in Kelowna!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive