Thursday, October 8, 2009

*Warning* Some Nasty Pictures..

So, I don't remember if I blogged about this story but while at camp this summer I broke my toe. And also scraped it and it looked gross and it was bleeding..and eww. Haha, well, after that half the the nail turned black and I knew it was going to fall off, but the other half was still stuck on so it couldn't.

About three weeks ago I was so sick of looking at it all the time I decided it was time.
I clipped away the part of the nail that had come away from the skin. But then there was the whole front part that was still attached. So, I took a deep breath and ripped it off.








Now it looks..semi okay, I guess. But it has been three weeks and there is still no sign of the new nail coming in. And now I worry that it never will.


I'll keep you updated.

4 comments:

  1. AWSOME. I Felt like puking the whole time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nasty.
    Look who has weird toes now, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, that is so awesome :P Im glad you posted that

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive