Tuesday, September 29, 2009

115.



Would you like to purchase a smile cookie for a dollar?
All proceeds go to the Childrens department of the Royal Inland Hospital.

Hey blog readers.
I love you guys.
And I never ask you for anything do I?

Except for today.

PLEASE WILL YOU COME BUY COOKIES FROM ME!
I sold 115 today.
My apparent goal(as told to me by Julie) for tomorrow is 150.
That is where you come in.
As in..come in to the store.
Just kidding.
I will love you even more if you come through my drive thru tomorrow. And buy smile cookies. Heck you don't even have to buy one..Just donate a dollar..or five.

And if my store wins by selling our cookies the fastest then we will win a prize making that our third in a row making me very happy making me want to blog alot more making you happy.
So really. I'm doing this all for you.

So, will you help me out tomorrow?
Thank-You!

Oh, but the most important part to remember is this:
If you don't come buy one from me. I understand. I promise I won't hate you forever.
But whatever you do..don't buy one from another store. Since that would be aiding the opposition.


ALL IT TAKES IS A SMILE TO SHOW YOU CARE



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive