Friday, January 30, 2009

My weekend.

Well, I am gone to vancouver for the weekend. For missionsfest.
Hopefully it will be enlightening and fun.
I am seriously doubting the latter seeing as my body hurts in many different places and the word fun right now is not in my vocabulary.
But we will see.

I had my audition for the choir today. It was..good? I got in, if that means anything.
It was my first time going into KCS in so long. It had not changed at all. Which brings me to my next point.
I am so glad I did not have to go to school, cause if I had I would have gone there and it would have drained my creativity and spirit. Not saying the place is bad, just not meant for me.

So anyway. Have fun this weekend. I will be back and when I do come home expect a..
Picture Post!( I am not done one in a long time and it is way overdue)
A post about my burns..(HA Jill, you are not the only one who gets burned, takes pictures, then blogs about it.)

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive