Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Every time me and Matthew Tootsie talk about Starbucks he rants on and on about the Carmel Mochiato(Like I know how to spell those italian words). And every time he talks about it I put it away in my mental notebook to try one. Of course anybody who knows me know that I am the worst memory ever so I never remember to order it when I actually get there.
Well, that changed last week. It was like an epihany, I walked in and I remembered and I ordered and...it tasted nasty.
Although being my mothers daughter(can you recall the 'pink panther' incident) I kept sipping away at it cause maybe just maybe it would change and I would love it. I even went the pains of hiding the drink in my coat as I walked into Timmys and then putting a timmys cup overtop so nobody would notice..it was gross it was a waste of 4 dollars(I don't remember how much it cost but is must have been around there.)
I think I will go back to my Mocha with 2 pumps vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive