Monday, January 5, 2009

1. I had a dream where Lanny Geddert died. It was so sad. And that fact that I had it is a little bit morbid.
2.I have so much on my mind right now. Such as.
3. What am I doing this summer? KISSM, Camp, Work, Being a bum.
4. To stay or quit Timmies.
5. Grade 12
6. Grad Band of '09
7. Next year.
8.My hair....sorry for such a shallow one.

But yeah.
Snow camp was so much fun. When we were driving there Kelsey kept going 'this is going to be the best snow camp ever!' And I always joined in because who cannot when it's kelsey and her enthusiasm but I wasn't really feeling it but as the weekend prgressed I realized it was. Some highlights.
1. All the sessions, The music was AWESOME(of course) and I really enjoyed the fact that the 'learning' times were hands on and usually I am kind of annoyed at the whol sexist thing non co-ed thing but I had a really freat group that I connected with and we had so much fun.
2. Volleyball. Okay besides that fact that I sucked...and my team never won. It was amazing. And I was laughing all the time...especially on Sunday morning but yeah. I think I got better. and I have bruises to prove it.
3.Playing with Mathwell and Alex..we had like a mini band going on there and I'm pretty sure we sounded good too, which is always a plus.
4. The trips too and from

Yeah so the whole thing was amazing but those were just some highlights.

Umm today, was an amazing day at work. I got to work with some pretty amazing people and it was fun and I got everything done on time and friends came in.. And I was serving these two older ladies. And I felt as I was being my normal self(as in being polite and stuff) but at the end the one who had payed was just like 'I wanted to comment on how nice you have been' and I was like awwwwww melt your heart kind of moment. That pretty much made my day.

OKay, I can't really think of anything right now..

1 comment:

  1. yeah... volley ball is sweet especially on sunday mornings.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive