Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well, first of all. It has been over 10 days and frankly I do not regret it. I think I am falling out of the whole blogging thing and it feels good :P.

Anyway, I am cleaning my room right now. Like one of those ones that you evaluate everything and throw out lots of things and it looks all pretty and organized at the end. It's looking good already.
I get bored really quickly with some things..one of those things being the setup of my room. In my old house I would change everything around like every two weeks. Which was pretty dificult cause I had a bunk bed but I always did it by myself. In the midst of changing it, it would look like a disaster but the finished product always look fresh, new and good.
Here in my new room I don't change it around much, especially since I have a piano that pretty much weighs a ton. Even so, just moving the chair or putting the curtains differently makes me happy. Anyway, I have no idea why I am going into such detail with this.

LATER:
There, this day has been pretty much a total waste.
But, I got the details for the Christian school choir so hopefully I will be starting that next week. The only bad thing is they have practice three times a week. The bonus is they are going to alberta(will be my first time ever) and on the way back stopping at west edmonton mall. This makes me alot excited. Of course it will add alot to my plate but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Okay. There is probably alot of other things I could right about but it's my bedtime..
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive