Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I really should be sleeping but since I love you guys so much I will grace you with a post before I go.

So today I did a whole bunch of nothing.
Then I went to a movie...Bride wars which was brilliant.
But it was really strange, before I went into the movie as I was manuevering the crowds trying to get through, this creepy, hairy man reached over and pulled my hood over my head :). I was scared, but he just gave me a creepy smile and I kept walking.

So yes the movie was good but it put me in a bad mood.

And thats pretty much all I have for you guys.

3 comments:

  1. .....THAT WAS ME...So don't be scared. Just kidding.

    Bad moods are no good. Hopefully today will cheer you up some.
    Music tonight...yes. we will be dead tired, it will be brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did it put you in a bad mood?
    ps. creepy guy is really creepy.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive