Monday, February 2, 2009

T.I.L.M.

Oh be quiet. I know it's supposed to be on Thursday but I will never remember so I might as well do it today.

1.My work buddies.
2.Apple juice.
3.Having parents that don't care when I write on my clothes or skin or belongings.
4.Kids bandaids.
5.Staying up 'til 4 in the morning with friends talking about...everything.
6.Being Beautiful(HAH. The sarcasm is thick tonight.)
7.My polka dot bathing suit.
8.Getting a note from my sister/father/daughter.
9.Cleaning my room so it looks all pretty..well okay pretty isn't really the word to describe it.
10.Writing a new song.
11.Actually finishing the song.
12.Disturbia-Rihanna and Human-Killers.
13.Collecting empty Tim Cards. I haven't figured out what I am going to do with them yet..but it's better than throwing them out.
14.7 things- Miley Cyrus. I am guilty of playing this one over and over and over. I don't really know why I like the song though.
15.Sharpie Markers
16.My new brother(pictures to come)
17.My actual bullet. That actually could kill somebody...or maybe not.
18.Stalking people on facebook..I know, I have a problem..but I'm sure everybody does it but just won't admit it.
19.Dancing(But I only do it when I'm alone cause people tend to laugh when they see me. Unless it's my irish dancing..then I don't care if people laugh cause it is kind of pathetic and hilarious.)
20.Mail. Even sending letters feels good cause you know you are making somebody else really happy..unless it is a bad letter.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive