Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hannah..

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search."
1.Hannah needs a boyfriend(too true :P)
2.Hannah Needs Some Alone Time(also true)
3.Hannah needs a hug(Hmmm as long as the persons last name rhymes with "Feglerc"
Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search."
1.Hannah looks like a train wreck(that kind of mean...even if it is true)
2.hannah.looks. like.a.tree
Type in "[your name] says" in Google search"
1.Hannah says she was almost kidnapped and sold into prostitution 30 years ago
2.Hannah says Hi
3.Hannah says Byebye( I guess I didn't like talking to you)
Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search."
1. Hannah wants to go back to London(well I don't know about the 'back' part but I would love to go)
2.Hannah wants to adopt from the U.S.
3.Hannah wants children
Type in "[your name] does" in Google search."
1. Hannah does music
2. Hannah does Kayak camp(yahoo! my life long dream)
Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search."
1.Hannah hates work/life balance
2.Hannah hates cake
3.Hannah hates cameras
Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search
1.Hannah asks where are her parents
2.Hannah asks Tom to be her maid of honour
3.Hannah asks is it to much to be loved for being me?(it's what I ask myself everyday)
Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
1.Hannah likes lemons
2.Hannah likes acting in ocean movies
3. Hannah likes chinese food.(that's a lie)
Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
1.Hungry Hannah eat the world!
2.Hannah eat monkeys (My secret has gotten out.)
3.Hannah eats concrete
Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
1.Hannah wears mama's dress(not out of the house though)
2.Ms. Hannah wears dresses made out of potholders(It's called recycling, people!)
3. Hannah wears a hat.
Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search."
1.Hannah was arrested for cat fishing out of season.(I can't believe myself. To even be fishing in the first place)
2. Hannah is arrested for the brutal slaying of...(it cuts off and I am too scared to visit the sight.)
3. Hannah arrested for barking up the wrong tree(all these years I haven't known you could get arrested for that)
Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search."
1.Hannah loves playing in the park(That is a true fact.)
2.Hannah loves middle age(Eeep!)
3.Hannah loves Rob.(hehe wouldn't you like to know who he is.)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!
    3.Hannah needs a hug(Hmmm as long as the persons last name rhymes with "Feglerc"

    Love it.. =)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive