Saturday, January 10, 2009

You're back!

Yesterday was pretty awesome.
I went to the Blazers game curtesy of Silken and Mcdonalds.
My mindset before we got there was that it was going to be boring but it was fun and I really got into...having lots of cute guys there did help the whole excitement level alot.

And then the Gehrings dropped me off at Behns house so I could give him his present and I went along with a bunch of them to the church and we played pictionary. The teams were a little unfair though..

And yeah I went back to Behns house and sang in rockband for a couple songs.

And I came home and went on the computer for a while and fell asleep while talking to people(having a laptop it a bad idea cause I always use it on my bed and then end up falling asleep.

In other news, I'm in a band apparently. Two to be exact. My biggest dream come true :P. Of course why did my dream pick this year to come true when I have so much other stuff I have to be doing.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for

    Ferrerro Roche

    and....?

    Seth, Josh, Hannah, Matt, Kandace, Alex

    Soaltace

    Yes. I think it's a brilliant name
    and if anyone else has a better one. then lets use that one

    i hope those are the two bands you were talking about..

    i am super glad your back into the blogging world monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also rather pleased that I am no longer shunted from your blog. A piece of happiness has been restored to me.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive