Tuesday, June 29, 2010


I completed this puzzle all by myself! A whole 1000 pieces.
I would have gotten it done in the first couple days if it had not been for those boring patches of all green. I can never make myself sit there and try and fit one piece into 20 different spaces. But I finally hunkered down last night and this morning and it looked so good all finished up. I will have to buy myself a new one later this week.


Now, this next picture is a bit of a puzzle in itself. Let me draw your attention to the black box on the wall. Yes, that one with the little man and starbucks cup in it.
So, on top of that box can you make out the glass jar-ish type thing?
The other morning I woke up. And it was on my bedside table.
It was quite the mystery.
I don't know how it got down. Somewhere amidst my dreams I must have woken up and taken it down from its high resting place. But there is no part of me that remembers this.
WEIRD.


Mmm, I think that is it for my exciting life as of late.
You know my life is going great when my updates are of puzzles.

1 comment:

  1. I moved it while you were sleeping.... Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive