Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This time it was a deer.

On the way home there was a beach ball on the side of the road. I stopped. U-turned. And went after it. But it had disappeared.
DEPRESSED!


Yesterday I felt terrible on the drive home. I cried for like 15 minutes. Which isn't that good when you are driving..cause unlike a car I don't have eye wipers.

My store closed for renovations today.

Sorry that my posts are so all over the place lately. But, really..I'm not sorry. Caause I've been all over the place and this thing is just really a reflection of me.

I painted my toes awhile ago. They go Orange, Orange, Orange, Orange, GREEN. And then Orange, Orange, Orange, Orange, GREEN.

And now people keep asking me why.
WHY NOT!?
Why does anybody paint their toenails..I have no clue really. But anyways. So why am I not allowed to paint mine like this even though it seems a little strange.




I have a confession. I love it when my photographer friends take pictures of me cause I know they will look beautiful.

There is this song I want to do a cover of. And so i was 'practicing' it on the way home tonight. But really I was just shouting it at the top of my lungs. It was fun.So I did it two more times. My throat is now a little sore.. But hey, sometimes you just need to make a fool of yourself when you know no one will see or hear you.

Yay. It's my day off tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. did you hit the deer....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice hannah, its been a little while since i've read these, but they are nice. I'm glad your confident in my photography :P if i ever end up coming up there someday, we will have a photo shoot?

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive