Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just a lil' update.

So.
Summer Goals.
I still don't want to ruin the surprise/ don't want to tell you all and in the end have to admit that I failed, so I will just give a point form on how they are coming. And I will leave all details out. I just want to make sure you know I am not skipping out on these. I take them very seriously.

Oh, and..well in the beginning I was counting June as summer but that was pretty much a flop. So..I PROMISE I will go hard on the actual months of summer. Completing all of my goals is actually making me very excited.

So without further ado:

1. Well, It's harder to get into it. I thought it would be easy..but I am making baby steps toward the goal.
2. Haha, this one is the only I can be sure will be completed by the end of this. Unless something really drastic happens.
3.From the beginning I knew this was going to be a tough one. And I not really motivated. But..now that I spend alot of time alone I might actually start trying.
But..the future of this one looks dim. Not to say that I am giving up..just not trying as hard as some of the other ones.
4. Well, this one is shooting for the moon. But at least I'll be that much closer than I previously was. I purchased the supplies for it today so I'm good to go. Now actually getting the motivation will be the next hurdle.








anyway. So I know that didn't make alot of sense. more of just a personal journal to myself I guess. Once the goals are out in the open you can look back and the foggy parts might be a little bit clearer...
But good night, Readers!
Off to Put 4 into practice, procrastinate 3 & 1 and dream of 2.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive