Sunday, June 27, 2010

We all scream for ICECREAM!

Yay!
Coldstone Creamery from the States is partnering with Tim Hortons of Canada and together we make beautiful coffee ice cream.
That's a lie.
Well, we do make coffee ice cream but it has nothing to do with Tim Hortons. Trust me, I make it myself.

Yes, I am now a certified coldstone creamery employee. So good at my job in fact that they gave me a little pin. These pins are only rewarded to one person at every store.
That's how amazing I am.

I know how to make ice cream. And Ice cream cakes, Waffles bowls, waffle cones, cupcakes, Icecream sandwiches and on top of all that I know how to sing songs while doing it.

Ugh yes. We sing while we make your icecream. Doesn't that just make you want to stop in for a bowl right away?

Anyway. The good in this is we get new uniforms. Not that the old ones were bad, I actually liked them alot. These are just new, and different.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive