Monday, June 21, 2010

I have become so..routine. It disgusts me. :)

Okay, well not disgusts but a word similar to that.

I have always been so spontaneous and undecided, leaving it to the last minute and all that good stuffed mixed into one little girl.
But in the past little while I have settle into a little routine.
Not quite sure if I like it yet. But for the time being it works.

Some things that are different:
I never hit the snooze button anymore. I have a schedule to keep and my body know that so it is willing to get up right away.

I clean my room all the time. Rarely is it ever messy anymore. I straighten up usually right before bed. And I set out everything I need for the next day. In exactly the place I need it to be in.

My fish is still alive. I know that one doesn't really going along with everything else..But hey, it's a miracle.
I clean his tank frequently and feed him at least 2 times a day..so here we are 7 weeks later..he is still alive and I am so proud of myself.
I'm thinking if I can keep him for 6 months I will be ready for the next step. Which you do not get to know yet.

Anywayyyyyyyys.

Yes. Hannah is unsure of this new her. The one that has summer goals and actually is moving the next step to complete them. The one that has a 2 year plan. CRAZY!
But there is nothing else more exciting at the moment so she will keep it up and hopefully it will shape her into a better person.

2 comments:

  1. i think you Are a good person already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think of you as my weird spontaneous friend =) Either way, You are still Hannah and we all love you for that.!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive