Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cause I can be like that sometimes.

Yesterday it rained so much.
Too much.

Before December '09 I would have loved this but now that I have to drive in it..ick, rain is sometimes my least favorite thing.
Especially since my tires are terrible and it feels like I'm slipping off the road all the time.
ANYWAY.

So. There was huge puddles everywhere last night.
But.
There was a lake in the parking lot of the Valleyview McDonalds.

And even though it was late, dark, my food was getting cold and people were looking at me strange..I went wading in it.

Haha, I wanted to see how deep it really got and the bottom of my pants were soaked anyways.
I felt ridiculous.
But it was quite enjoyable.
And alot deeper than I had estimated it to be.

At least 5" deep. Crazy. I know.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive