Friday, June 25, 2010

Can you say Spontaneous?

So, remember when I told you I had that list of summer goals?
One of those goals was to travel somewhere outside of Canada this summer.
Now I could have been lame and just walked across the border but, that would be lame.
So. I decided to make it a bit more exciting.

I wanted to go on a cruise. Cause really, I don't care where I'm going as long as I get to relax and there is plenty of sun. And a cruise is way better since you get to several different places instead of just being stuck in one place.

When I had originally told my mom my plan of going somewhere she thought that it would never happen so she agreed to go with me. Silly mother.
But being the research nerd that she is *:)* she started looking for possibilities.
And one night while discussing different options we started comparing an all inclusive resort to a cruise. And let's just say..we found a sweet little resort 20 minutes from Montego Bay and...exactly 3 weeks, 11 hours and 30 minutes from now we will be flying out to Jamaica for a week.

It's really soon. Haha, and I'm sort of just realizing that now. But in order to work with our schedules and other things it was now or..September..and I didn't want to wait that long :).

I am pretty darn excited.

Of course as I was laying in bed thinking about it today I realized that we are leaving all the boys to fend for themselves for awhile. I wonder how that is going to go.

Anyway, I am going to go load my ipod with a little Bob Marley to prep myself for the trip

P.s. At least I know I will have one thing to cross off of my summer list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive