Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30

Well,
I love being home.

Of course it would appear that my family is not used to having me around the house.
My mom keeps forgetting I am here and not making enough food because of that.

And, aww, the other day I was in my room on the computer and Noah walks in and asks "What are you doing here?..Oh wait I forgot that you came home." :(..

There is also strange things happening.

Today Sean told me that he sings 'Raindrops keep falling on my head' all the time. I thought he meant just the chorus....But no, he informed me that he has the whole song memorized. Weird.

The past two days I have been cleaning my brothers house. It actually makes me feel good.
Although I still have lots to do. When I am done I will be putting before and after pictures up on Facebook.

Today I finally cleaned my room and finished unpacking. I was sick of my room being a mess so I told myself I was going to listen to one song over and over again until I got it finished.

Lucky- Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz
30 Times.

Surprisingly enough I didn't hate it at the end. But I am getting there.

K, I think you are updated enough for now.

2 comments:

  1. lucky I'm in looooove with my best friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning your brothers house? Yeesh. Lucky guy. Lazy, but lucky. ;)

    :) welcome home Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive